- Spirits (2022) - Short comedy play for The Board x Box of Tricks new writing night at the Lions Den Theatre in Manchester.
- Hallowed Ground (2019) - Short feminist comedy monologue selected for the Young Pleasance Playwriting Competition 2019.
- Quiet Earthquakes (2017) - Commissioned play for the HeforShe campaign. Performed in several locations across the University of Leicester campus. Watch a YouTube video about the production here.
- Currents (2017) - Commissioned short play for De Montfort University's Student Union addressing gender discrimination.
- The Island (2016) - Commissioned short play for DMU's Sexual Violence & Domestic Violence Research Network for their conference on Coercion and Control.
- Collegiate (2016) Debut, full-length play exploring lad culture and sexual violence in British universities.
"A stunning new work from a young company of theatre-makers, which most definitely has the legs to propel them forward in their journey." A Younger Theatre
"A fast-paced and absorbing play with the right amount of both humour and pathos. Well acted, well written and well done." LondonTheatre1
"A fast-moving script and excellent acting." Everybody's Reviewing
- ITAA (2016) : Short play on internet/technology addiction performed as part of Story City Festival 2016's TenMinuteTales event.
- Collegiate (2016) Short play selected for Sheer Height Theatre Company's Women Redressed night at Arcola Theatre, March 2016.
- Unearthed (2015) - Short play selected for Unmasked Theatre's Night of New Writing at The Hawth Theatre.