- Collegiate (2016) Debut, full-length play exploring lad culture and sexual violence in British universities.
"A stunning new work from a young company of theatre-makers, which most definitely has the legs to propel them forward in their journey." A Younger Theatre
"A fast-paced and absorbing play with the right amount of both humour and pathos. Well acted, well written and well done." LondonTheatre1
"A fast-moving script and excellent acting." Everybody's Reviewing
- Hallowed Ground (2019) - Short feminist comedy monologue nominated for the Young Pleasance Playwriting Award 2019.
- Quiet Earthquakes (2017) - Play for University of Leicester's HeforShe campaign. Performed in several locations across campus.
- Currents (2017) - Short play for De Montfort University's Student Union commissioned to address gender discrimination.
- The Island (2016) - Short play for DMU's Sexual Violence & Domestic Violence Research Network for their conference on Coercion and Control.
- ITAA (2016) : Short play on internet/technology addiction performed as part of Story City Festival 2016's TenMinuteTales event.
- Collegiate (2016) Short play selected through Sheer Height Theatre Company's Women Redressed short play competition at Arcola Theatre, March 2016.
- Unearthed (2015) - Short play selected for Unmasked Theatre's Night of New Writing short play competition at The Hawth.